Thursday, March 12, 2009

One more week...

Yes, I know that it is pathetic that I have not posted since LAST YEAR - really pathetic. None the less, we have a lot of exciting things happening in the near future so I am starting afresh. Stay tuned.

For starters, we have one more week until we find out where we will be living for the next three years. It is exciting, yet just kind of hangs over our heads. We are waiting to see. They have match day ceremonies at the same time across the country so that all graduating students find out at the same time where they will be doing their residencies. It should be exciting. We will keep you posted...hopefully before next year.

1 comment:

Haley said...

Congratulations! Oh yeah, and I'm still waiting for you to complete your mission that I tagged you with a MONTH ago...