Sunday, October 3, 2010

Bryce turns one!!!

It is sad and pathetic that I only have one post for all of 2010. I'm going to try to do better. But I think that Bryce's birthday definitely deserves a post. He turned one on Saturday. We had a pretty quiet birthday. Paige and I took him to the store in the morning to let him (or should I say Paige) pick out some balloons.
After daddy got home, we had dinner and then celebrated with presents and cupcakes.



He is loads of fun these days. He loves following Paige around. He will walk around everywhere as long as he has something to hold onto. His favorite cruisers are his toy lawn mower and Paige's Little Mermaid car. He'll walk around the block as long as he has one of these. If you try to steer him in the wrong direction, he gets really mad and turns it around as quick as he can.

Paige hasn't wasted any time putting his new toys to good use.

10 comments:

Joe said...

Happy Birthday, Bryce! Casey- Have you worn the same shirt all year long?

Kisha Atkin said...

He is so big!! I can't believe he is one already. What cute kids you guys make :) Hope all is well, Balls. Call me sometime. Keep up the posting would ya?

Carianne said...

What a happy kid. He looks like he enjoyed his cupcake alright. And thanks for the blog update. I was starting to worry about you guys.

TrishAnderson said...

A year already - that went by so fast. Happy Birthday!

Adrian said...

You're alive!!! I feel like you should be posting baby pictures and your kid is already ONE! Wow! He is just as cute as can be! Sure miss you!

Amber said...

Oh i miss you guys! I can't believe Bryce is already 1! What a cutie! Give Paige and Bryce a hug and kiss for me! Love you guys!

The Youngs said...

Your kiddos are so adorable!!! Happy Birthday Bryce!

Perry Family said...

Too stinkin' cute! Gotta say, I don't feel so bad about not posting very frequently after seeing your record this year! :)

Steven and Becky Trujillo said...

Wow! I can't believe he is already one! I can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving!

Barbara said...

Oh my gosh he is absolutely the cutest boy ever! How fun!