Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Paige decided to be a ladybug this halloween. I was going to make the costume, but I went to buy some wings for it and found the whole costume for $8 more so we went with that. Here she is for her big debut...

Paige sat by the door the entire evening waiting for trick-or-treaters. Everytime I would shut the door, she would cry. It was pretty funny (yes, I am a mean mom who thinks it is funny when she cries). Below she is enjoying some of her favorite treats - she just doesn't know how much better they are unwrapped.Here she is at Grandma Crandell's last week. She is going to be one spoiled girl. Really, who needs the whole bowl of candy.

8 comments:

Niki said...

That is the cutest costume ever!

The Youngs said...

She is adorable! The cutest lady bug I've seen! :)

Anonymous said...

Tamra!!!! You have the cutest little girl!! :o)
I can't remember how I came across your blog...but Im glad I did.E-mail me at t_tdinkelman@yahoo.com and i'll send you an invite to my blog. I have 2 little girls now, and am living up in good ol' Utah!! I also have a gilbert blog so we can start planning our 10 year reunion. Ouch, can you believe it? Anyway hope to hear from you soon...
Tiffany (verwer) Dinkelman

Carianne said...

Lookin cute Paige!

TrishAnderson said...

She is way too cute!!! Great score on the $8 costume!

Haley said...

Cute ladybug, Tamra :) I love her name - it was on my list of names for a girl, too. Maybe next time, if there is a next time...

skinners said...

i seriously can't believe how big she is! we haven't seen you guys in forever! and i love her costume. i need to call you!

Carrie Ann said...

Tamara...I seriously do not think she could get any cuter! You look so great yourself! I have not seen you in years (so sad!), so next time you are in town you have to let us know so we can all get together...like old times! :)