Monday, May 19, 2008

I've entered the world of Blogs!!

Due to the overwhelming request for pictures of little Miss Paige, I have decided to join the blogging world. I figured this would be the best way to share pics and info about us. I thought I would give a little overview of her life up to date, along with some of the happenings of me and Casey along the way.

First, Paige was born on December 19, 2007 - a bit too close to Christmas, but what's a girl to do? This is how Paige slept for the first couple months of life(top), then she got a little more stylish (see below). No joke, she sleeps with her hands behind her head and/or her feed crossed 90% of the time. It is quite funny.

We spent Christmas at the Crandell's. Casey's whole family was there except one of his sister's and her husband. Everyone had a lovely time with little Paige. She is the first grandchild on his side of the family.

Much later, we had her blessing day. I have never seen our little house so full. Both sets of grandparents came (of course) and most of our siblings.



Casey started the year doing a rotation in OBGYN - his favorite so far:) After that, he spent 6 weeks in Psychiatry. All the guys in his rotation decided that every good shrink has to have a beard, so they all decided they better start growing one. Here is Casey at his best - he had to shave before the end of the rotation because he got called to testify in court. He is now working in Internal Medicine.







Paige is an absolute joy. She is the happiest baby I have ever seen. She ALWAYS has a smile on her face. I love getting her up in the morning, because she just smiles as soon as I say hi. Even when she is crying, (which she does on occasion despite what others think) she can't help but smile. It's quite humorous. Here are a few random pics of her from the last little while:

9 comments:

Porter and Karla said...

those are some darn cute pictures. i miss them being that little, must be my sign for another one. until tomorrow when i change my mind again :) oh and now that you blog you will learn that i can't spell for the life of me so good luck just using pronounciation when it comes to reading my comments ha ha oh and is it ironic that i'm the first to comment? i think not.

Amber said...

Hey Tamra!
It is so good to see pictures of Casey, you, and Paige. She is so cute! I can't believe Casey grew a beard! He is so funny. Love you guys! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

The Malone Family said...

I'm so glad you finally jumped on board. The only bad thing is once you start a blog people expect you to keep it up to date...haha! Anyways, great to see pictures...I think my fav is of Casey's beard..sorry Paige! She sure is a cutie though!!!

The Youngs said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. I love Paige's sweet cheeks!! Glad all is well with you guys! :)

Adrian said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad you finally hopped on board! Love the pics of Paige!! Oh when you redecorate your living room, you can put it on your blog!! YEAH! Did I tell you that I made my blog private? So email me at adrianabanana7@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invitation! Have a nice weekend! I have to start packing for the cruise! When I get back, we'll have to compare pics!

stephen&andrea said...

hey this is Andrea thats so cool that you have started a blog! Just wanted to say Welcome!!!

Macey said...

Oh she is a beautiful little girl! I love her already! Glad I got to see pictures-hope I get to see her in real life soon.

Kisha Atkin said...

Way to go balls! love the pics! Casey looks way too serious with the beard, and we both know that casey and serious should never be used together! love ya guys, keep in touch.

John said...

Tam Tam!!! I am so happy you've joined the blog world! Now I can stop harrassing kish with questions about you!