Friday, May 30, 2008

Weekend Trips

This past weekend, me and Paige took a little trip up to Casa Grande and Mesa to visit our extended families. On Friday, we went to see Indiana Jones with Casey's family. She has been a little crabby about loud noises lately (see below) so I thought it would be interesting to see how she dealt with the movie. My dad and KJ came up a couple weekends ago to install a new door for us. This is the reaction Paige had everytime she heard the drill. I thought it was hilarious. This girl hardly ever cries and she was hysterical about the drill. (sorry, I couldn't figure out how to turn it the right way)

Paige and I also went to Flagstaff a couple weeks ago for Amber's graduation. Here we are in the Sky Dome. I haven't been back to Flag since we moved to Tucson three years ago. I forgot what trees and forests looked like. It was a beautiful day and I got to see Kisha (one of my old roomies) so it was a good time.



6 comments:

Adrian said...

I love how she cries on cue!! How was Indiana Jones? I haven't seen the movie yet, but I was just on the ride! Have you looked at my blog yet?

Angela said...

she is a cutie! congratulations! How's life in tucson?

StevenBecky said...

Tamara, I am so glad you guys started a blog. Paige is soooooo cute! I am a definite fan of the hair bans. Did you make those? If so you will have to teach me how to make them when I have little Becky some day.

StevenBecky said...

Oh and I love the beard Casey! You are a cute bearded medical student.

-Becky

Carianne said...

I am super excited that you are blogging now! Can't wait to hear more updates about cute Baby Paige!!

Kisha Atkin said...

I wanna kiss her chubby cheeks! Yes, i love being a mom and taking care of little james. He is the sweetest thing. oh, and sorry i havent called back yet, but i will one of these nights. Love the video, i should use ours more often. talk to ya soon girl! Peace.