Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Homelessness

We had three weeks between our house closing in Tucson and the house closing in Michigan so we decided we would spend most of our time in Heber with Casey’s parents and visit the rest of our family periodically during that time. I don’t know if coming to Heber was a good idea. The weather has been great, but Paige has been picking up some VERY BAD HABITS from her Grandma Crandell and her Aunt Amy. But despite the bad habits, Paige has had a blast playing at grandma’s and learning a few things along the way.

She constantly asks for ‘jumpy-jumpy’ or ‘trampine’,
she plays in the dirt, she has become quite the piano player (Aunt Taunya would be proud)
plays with the cat,
flosses her teeth quite often – the bathroom is not baby proofed,
learned to use eye liner,
and has picked up various other skills. We will be headed to Phoenix tomorrow - Casey will start his drive on Tuesday and I will fly to Grand Rapids on Thursday. We are going to miss everyone soooo much (and Paige will probably go through withdrawals), but we are excited to get settled in our new home.

4 comments:

TrishAnderson said...

I hope the three weeks was good. We already miss you here.

Niki said...

We will miss you too!!! Tamara, thank you for all you did for me as a VT. You were always my friend first, and my visiting teacher second, and I always felt loved and cared for. Your visits ALWAYS cheered me up! Thank you!!!!

Adrian said...

If your next baby is as funny as Paige, you might pass out from laughing all the time! I would... that's for dang sure! Thanks for the good laugh! We sure miss you already!

Kristen Crandall said...

I actually laughed out loud when I saw Paige in the eye-liner. Too Cute!!! Good luck on the transition. We hope the best for you!